Deputy Premier and Minister for State Development Peter Ryan today unveiled two new initiatives to help drive growth in the state’s $17 billion mining equipment, technology and services (METS) sector. Mr Ryan said the new Victorian METS Capability Statement, developed by AustMine with funding support from the Victorian Coalition Government, identified the sector as a key driver of economic and jobs growth.
- More exciting news from Newtrax
- Major investment to aid SmartCap’s Global Expansion
- Newtrax partners with world-leading AI research center to discover new insights in underground hard rock mines
- Major investment to aid Minnovare’s Global Expansion
- SciAps Closes New Financing Round of $4.3 Million led by Jolimont Global